Our first Dansaert beer on the BBP webshop and it’s a winner!
Foeder Saison is a quenchable 5% mixed-fermentation Saison, full of citrus & sweet tropical fruit aromas!
It’s dry-hopped with the punchy Motueka & Idaho 7 hops and was fermented with our Dansaert house culture. 75% of this Saison blend aged 3 months in a chestnut foeder, and the other 25% is young Saison to bring some fresh life to the bottle.
ABV: 5% - Style: Mixed-Culture Saison